Expander World is the annual SuperOffice developer conference held in Oslo, Norway.
In its 13th year, Expander World is the must-attend event for all SuperOffice partners who are working with the SuperOffice APIs.
SuperOffice is the award-winning CRM company of the late Une Amundsen (1954-2017) and is used daily by more than 150 000 users.
What to expect?
This year’s theme is how to create sustainable customizations using the various tools and APIs available.
As digitalization has become the norm, companies are seeking to get more from their business applications than ever before.
To truly take advantage, businesses need to create solutions that last and allow them to grow, innovate and upgrade. So, how can you, as a partner, help customers and what business opportunities does this represent for you?
We will share our thoughts, visions, and experiences on sustainable customizations and look forward to discussions and input from all of you.
This year we also offer sessions and training for CRM specialists and consultants who’d like to configure and set up SuperOffice CRM to make the most out of the GDPR, SuperOffice Forms, CRMScript, and Zapier.
Expander World is also a great place for everyone passionate about CRM to meet and discuss technology. Network with other partners, share experiences, and find ways to collaborate.
The conference includes:
- keynotes speakers
- multiple tracks to cater for different technologies and levels
- sessions giving you tips, help and new skills
Who should attend?
CRM business is the driver of everything we do. But make no mistake – Expander World is going to be a “techie” event and we will talk bits and bytes a lot of the time.
This year’s event includes a consultancy track, product training as well as a developer’s track. The agenda is packed with various sessions to suit everyone: from beginners to advanced users.
You should attend Expander World if you are:
- A developer who uses SuperOffice APIs to create apps or integrations
- A technical or CRM consultant who helps customers realize their CRM strategies through configurations and customizations
- A business manager who wants to learn about the latest trends in the CRM market and SuperOffice products, as well as network with other partners
- A CRM manager who wants to know what’s “under the CRM hood” and take more control over your CRM solution
Where is it held?
When is it?
Tuesday, October 23 & Wednesday, October 24, 2018.
You may attend either only the first day, or join us on both days.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com