EXPANDER WORLD 2020
April 21-22 | Oslo, Norway
The ideal event for creators of apps, integrations and customizations for SuperOffice. Bigger and better than ever!
ENABLING GROWTH THROUGH SUSTAINABLE CUSTOMIZATIONS
In a time when companies seek to automate processes to increase productivity and competitive advantage, the need to build sustainable customizations has never been higher.
- What makes customizations sustainable, and why is this so important now?
- How do sustainable customizations apply to CRM and what can it mean for your business model?
- What are the tools available and how do you use them?
These are questions we answer at Expander World 2018, along with roadmap updates, product training, technical sessions, Q&A with R&D, and workshops to discuss how to best customize CRM processes.
As you see, this year’s Expander World is not just for partners who develop apps and integrations, but is highly relevant for any partner looking to learn more about SuperOffice CRM in general and how to make standard or one-off customizations in particular.
188 participants joined the discussion in Oslo on October 23-24, 2018.
2018 Featured sessions:
Keynotes & updates:
- Sustainable customizations
- What is new in SuperOffice CRM and what is coming
- The latest API update
How-tos & product training:
- NEW: Beginner product training in CRM, Sales, Service and more
- API guidance for building sustainable customizations
- Using webhooks and RESTful APIs for apps and integrations
- Breakout sessions on SuperMacros, CRM Scripts and Zapier zaps
- All you need to learn about SuperOffice forms
“Attending Expander World is a great investment for our people, our company, and our partners.”
Erlend Sogn, Visma Software AS
“Every year we come back with new knowledge and ideas on how to expand our business and our customers’ CRM solutions.”
Pierre van Mever, Infobridge Software B.V.
“ Hearing, meeting and discussing CRM with other European partners of SuperOffice are some of the main reasons for attending this event. I always walk away inspired.”
Filip Vanthöm, I-Centrum AB